We are looking for applicants to join our dynamic manufacturing team as production operatives due to increased client demand.
This is an excellent opportunity to train with us in Moira, Leicestershire.
Our production operators work together in a fast-paced environment to create a variety of goods that meet the needs of our clients and are delivered on time. They are responsible for assembly of quality made industrial and automotive parts, although they may also have additional responsibilities.
- Recognition and picking of products from the warehouse
- Organising and good housekeeping of systems / paperwork
- Working to pre agreed build procedures to assemble various products within Quality Controlled environment
- Oven forming of various components as instructed
- Pressure testing of various assemblies as instructed
- Packing and labelling of assembled finished product
- Storage of finished assembled products in allocated area
- General good housekeeping in the Warehouse / assembly areas
- Van driving as and when required
- Other jobs as may be required by management from time to time
Temp to permanent basis
Salary £10.02 per hour
Hours 0800-1700 Mon-Thur & 0800-1300 Friday (1/2 unpaid lunch break)
How do I apply or request more details?
To apply email your CV to email@example.com. To request further information please call our team on 01283 554 780,
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews may be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.